With a wide range of projects around the world, Connexus is always searching for talented individuals to join our growing team of employees and consultants. We offer competitive pay and benefits and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. Please see below for current home office and consulting opportunities.
If you are a consultant and would like to simply submit your CV, please email a current copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connexus Corporation is an international development consulting firm. Connexus’ mission is to provide high quality global consulting services to transform international development and build local capacity. We design sustainable, market-based development strategies that link developing economies with global markets to increase incomes of the poor and improve food security. Traditionally, Connexus has been a subcontractor to large prime implementers of USAID-funded projects, but have also worked with some non-profit organizations, foundations and the private sector. Connexus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Connexus is seeking a New Business Manager for a home office position.
• Develop winning proposals, including researching and tracking new business opportunities, recruiting technical consultants, formatting CVs, drafting past performance reports, drafting budgets and cost notes, and summarizing corporate qualifications.
• Oversee and track new business opportunities; maintaining and improving systems for recruiting and maintaining positive relationships with our consultants and partners
• Train staff on how to use and maintain new business systems, including for recruiting and customer relationship management
• Track expenses related to marketing and promotional activities, and create mechanisms for tracking their effectiveness and value per dollar spent.
• Support technical assistance assignments and USAID and GSA projects, including our annual Cracking the Nut conference, as needed.
• Provide other administrative, organizational and technical support, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree (required) in business, economics, international studies or related field
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
• Proposal development experience (preferably USAID), reviewing requests for proposals (RFPs), recruiting consultants, formatting CVs and proposal materials to specifications
• Experience with designing marketing materials or crafting marketing language desired
• Strong writing skills and exceptional attention to detail, with proven ability to multi-task and work under tight time constraints
• French, Spanish or other foreign language skills preferred
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to travel overseas as needed
November 29, 2019
How to Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “New Business Manager-Nov 2019” in the subject line. No phone calls please.