With a wide range of projects around the world, Connexus is always searching for talented individuals to join our growing team of employees and consultants. We offer competitive pay and benefits and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. Please see below for current home office and consulting opportunities.
If you are a consultant and would like to simply submit your CV, please email a current copy to email@example.com.
Connexus Corporation is an international development consulting firm that provides consulting services in the areas of finance (including savings, credit, insurance, etc.) and enterprise development. Connexus’ mission is to provide high quality global consulting services to transform international development and build local capacity. Connexus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Connexus is seeking a Project Associate for a home office position to support our international project operations and conference organization.
• Provide logistical support to deploy consultants for missions, including coordination of communication with field-based teams
• Support the organization and coordination of our Cracking the Nut Conferences on agriculture and rural development, including organizing logistics, marketing the event, managing conference website and social media, analyzing conference evaluation surveys.
• Prepare travel arrangements for field staff and consultants
• Track expenses against budgets, coordinate post allowances and travel reimbursements for consultants including allowance payments, travel, and other expenditures
• Assist Connexus in developing new business, including researching and tracking new business opportunities, recruiting technical consultants, formatting CVs, drafting past performance reports, and summarizing corporate qualifications.
• Provide other administrative and organizational support, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree (required) in business, finance, international development, or related field
• 1-2 years of administrative experience (preferably USAID), monitoring budgets, recruiting consultants, arranging travel, and providing support to field teams preferred
• Experience with event planning and/or social media marketing preferred
• Experience with the website development and/or maintenance is a plus (WordPress)
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills, with proven ability to multi-task and work under tight time constraints
• Comfortable in a small business environment where priorities can change quickly
• Working proficiency in French or Portuguese highly desired
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
June 15, 2019
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Associate-Jun. 2019” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Sign up for our email newsletter to stay up to date, we’ll be sure to include any new job openings in each newsletter.